Poco Inn & Suites Hotel
$129
$117
$194
Sandman Hotels
Ramada Pitt Meadows(Pitt Meadows)(Great Value!)
$129
$132
  • Pool
$157
$141
Days Inn Surrey(Surrey)(Great Value!)
$86
All reviewsfront deskcomfortable bedwest wingafter a long dayexcellent place to staya wonderful stayrooms are largeamazing serviceenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywedding receptionone night staykitchen suitebooked this hoteldirector of salesbusiness meetingi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Recently my daughter and I stayed at this hotel while she was competing in a nearby track meet. Our room was very spacious and the beds super comfortable. My only suggestion is that the hotel partner up with the restaurant attached to offer some sort of breakfast deal, discount or two for one plan. With the price of the room this could easily be done as is the case with other hotels.
I would definitely go back there again. Having the fridge made it easy to keep some food and drinks cold.

Room Tip: Don't take a room on the third floor above the conference room. If an activity is going on there the noise can be heard in the room(s) right above it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tyndall
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I am currently staying at the PoCo Inn and Suites. They recently renovated and it is beautiful! Modern foyer, very nice employees!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a kitchen and some have a kitchenette (microwave, stove top, small fridge, pots and utensils and plates and bowls)
Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Madison L
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Recently I have to travel from Argentina to Vancouver to study english for work pueposes. I stayed at this hotel because it was very close to the school. I stayed at a kitchen suite very nice room, excellent service outstanding furniture and they make me feel like I was at home. Their internet service is very efficient and usefull for all the work that I have to do. They have a very nice lobby area where I was able to relax after a long day. Thank you very much to all of you for an excellent stay.

Room Tip: My room was extremely quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Cecilia R
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Recently had to make a last minute booking shortly after midnight for our son who was in transit at the time.The night manager, John Eramela was extremely helpful in facilitating the arrangements. It was very refreshing to encounter such a high quality of customer service. In addition our son was very pleased with the overall service at the hotel during his two night stay and enjoyed the quiet and spacious comfortable room.We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank VistaBritishColumbia
Reviewed May 9, 2012

As a business traveller, the top notch service I received at Poco Inn and Suites Hotel exceeded my expectations. The complimentary wifi was ver fast and efficient. I stayed in one of the King Business Class Rooms on the 3rd floor and the newly renovated room features contemporary furnitures that suit my tastes. The bathroom stood up with its modern design. The room is very spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Staffs were wonderful. The exercise room met my needs as well as the sauna which helped me unwind after my meetings. Golf courses are close by, malls and restaurants within minutes of driving. It's home far away from home.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business