Tripadvisor

Review of Chatime & ZenQ

Chatime & ZenQ
Ranked #75 of 179 Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I always visit chatime when I am in the area. They always have amazing tasting drinks and the boba always is soft, chewy and tastes fresh. I recommend the Pearl milk tea, Thai milk tea and the taro milk tea!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed April 28, 2019

It was my first time here and I ordered the green apple smoothie. I was surprised it was so good. Only drawback is that you shouldn't expect very friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I usually enjoy visiting the other locations in Burnaby and enjoy the selection of desserts and drinks at both. Today I decided to visit this location today and ordered the grass jelly with Q ball. I was told afterwards that there were no more q balls and chose to replace it with red beans instead which is totally fine. However, the read beans were very sour! I'm not sure if this is how red beans are suppose to taste... I would hope other desserts taste differently but advise staying away from the red bean.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Located in the strip mall near the Michaels store, you have look twice to find the entrance to this Chatime & ZenQ outlet, Very neat, clean and bright inside the store. Greeted and helped in a friendly manner. Large and well laid out menu selection of drinks and also desserts.

Date of visit: June 2018