“I do not share the opinion of the other reviewer” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Cafe - CLOSED

Country Cafe
bellingham, wa
“I do not share the opinion of the other reviewer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were so impressed by the quality of the food, and the pleasantness of the service I volunteered, as we were paying for our delicious lunch, to write this review on behalf of the Country Cafe. Granted we were hungry after four hours of skiing, but that wonderful vegetarian Rueben sandwich (just Swiss cheese and sauerkraut grilled between two slices of perfectly dense, true rye bread), shall stick in my Personal Hall of Fame of Great Sandwiches I Have Devoured. The service was prompt, friendly and contrary to what the other reviewer says, it was spotlessly clean. I am a bit of stickler when it comes to clean bathrooms, and I distinctly remember thinking that though it is certainly a humble place architecturally, it was incredibly clean. The Country Cafe is definitely worth eating at, and the kind of business I like to support. Let's retain a bit of American and Canadiana before all we eat is Subway and McDonald's. Those chain restaurants will never serve the rye bread at the Country Cafe....

• Visited February 2012

Chilliwack, Canada
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

Disgusting and dirty, I have no other words for this place!

• Visited August 2011