We would definitely stay with this motel again. It was clean, we were made very welcome when checking in and checking out. Staff was friendly and approachable, no matter how busy they were (and they were). The price included continental breakfast. Breakfast area is a little small, and should be kept better stocked, but then again it was a busy weekend (July long weekend). It is situated on the highway (Crowsnest #3), but quiet. The entrance is nicely tucked away from the noise. We would stay again and stay longer. Gas station next door, and amenities in town. We had dinner at the Princeton Golf Course just up the street, also very friendly. Princeton is an interesting little town. Lots to explore and history abounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canadas Best Value Inn Princeton is perfectly situated to take full advantage of the best of Princeton ranging from a vacationing family to business traveler. Our location is in walking distance of many restaurants, town center and attractions. Choose from our variety of guest rooms, including, double bed rooms, king and queen suites, family room, kitchenettes and our new Jacuzzi suites -- as well, for your viewing pleasure, each room is equipped with new 32" flat screen TVs. And lastly, enjoy our full continental breakfast, which includes waffles, french toast, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, fresh fruit and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Canadas Best Value Princeton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Princeton Inn And Suites
- Canadas Best Value Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Best Western Princeton
- Princeton Best Western