- good location downtown Revelstoke
- good spot to meet people riding Revelstoke
- very loud, especially basement rooms
- not very clean
- poor quality/quantityof kitchen equipment
- guest courtesy lower than average when it comes to use common area
I stayed there 3 times until i realize there were other affordable accomodations in Revelstoke.
The crowd is mainly very young and like to stay up late which is all right unless you want to get some sleep. Rooms at the lower level are right next to the kitchen and tv which is always on.
Only upside is that you can meet people for advice on the mountain or for sharing a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpacker hostel with dorm and private rooms. Prepare you own meals in one of our kitchens, meet other travelers in the sociable common rooms. Modest accommodation for budget conscious travellers. Complimentary passes to the Revelstoke Aquatic Centre, free Wi-Fi Convenient location downtown and within walking distance of most restaurants, bars and amenities. ... more less