“Superb Yet Fun Fine Dining in Downtown Revelstoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Woolsey Creek Cafe

Woolsey Creek Cafe
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Germantown, Tennessee
“Superb Yet Fun Fine Dining in Downtown Revelstoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved our dinner here during our 2-day drive to Mt. Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks from Whistler in early June 2013. I reserved dinner on the day of arrival as we were driving from Kamloops eastward toward Revelstoke. I based our reservation on a very positive review from the latest Moon travel guide for British Columbia, a review that was very accurate. The unusual angular orientation of the building on a pretty street corner close to the gorgeous courthouse in Revelstoke hints of the treats that await diners as they enter. The menu is gloriously varied and emphasizes locally sourced meats, vegetables and fruits. The service was wonderful, with just the right mix of friendliness and warmth. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner of borscht, venison chops, and a trio of mango, mixed berry and cassis sorbets. My wife loved her dinner of beef filet. While the food is certainly on a high level, the approach to ordering it and savoring it is artfully fun. A very nice feature, surprisingly, is getting to pay for dinner at the front of the restaurant at the cashier station; this interchange is refreshing and allows for one to sign the nice guest register and visit further with the server. We were thrilled by the entire experience and would most definitely seek out this place whenever we are in this part of British Columbia again. I highly recommend dining here!

• Visited June 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyed 2 Evenings at the Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Traveling on my own and enjoyed 2 dinners at the Cafe. Service was great, food was wonderful. Salmon 1st evening and steak the 2nd. Portions were large and tasty.

Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great place to eat when travelling through Revelstoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice in May when travelling between Calgary and the BC Sunshine Coast. The food was great and the service was excellent. We enjoyed the salads, main courses and desserts. My husband had the Jam Bolaya twice and I had the lamb shank and fish. Don't miss the creme brûlée.

• Visited May 2013
Tucson
“The perfect meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We wanted a special place to spend our last evening in Revelstoke and we selected Woolsey Creek for their commitment to organic and local ingredients. I had the B.C. salmon and my partner had vegetarian dish with lentils, leeks and a very nice sauce. We also had wine, coffee and a scrumptious dessert. Service was especially nice as was the atmosphere. This has to be the best place to eat for miles around. I would go out of my way to eat here again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Patricia D
Toronto
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great meal, we had the lamb shank and duck and both did not disappoint. The decor is a bit kitchen and dated but look past it for a great meal. They catered to our four year old with yummy meatballs. The creme brullee was one of the best I've had.

• Visited June 2013