“Good food, very overpriced”

Emo's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Nice, large portions but overpriced for the value.
Went late night and was disturbed by two very loud talking patrons. Basically wanted to tell them to shut up!!!

Local beer on tap.

There are newer reviews for Emo's Pizza & Steak House

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Pleasant but over priced, maybe I am used to larger towns with more competition.
Pleasant service and nicely laid out private tables, but could turn up the heating a bit as I did not want to take off my jacket.
Food was tasty and fresh, great homemade soup, large pizza will feed the family

Reviewed March 18, 2012

We arrived in Revelstoke on a Friday night in early March after having driven through the pass on bad roads, and waiting for an hour for an accident to be cleared and the road re-opened. We were hungry and grumpy and just looking to be pampered a bit. We were greeted by a friendly gal at the door of Emo's and she seated us in a lovely spot near the window so we could watch the snow fall. She made recommendations for wine and dinner both, and made herself available but not intrusive for our meal. We lingered quite a while after dinner, just enjoying being there. We had a good meal and a great experience. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Food was rated mediocre by both me and my friend - two different entrees. What really annoyed me was a 75 cents charge for adding onions (approximately a teaspoon's worth) to the side salad that came with my entree. When I commented on this add-on when I went to the counter (wait staff does not process the payment for diners), I was told "sorry, I don't make the rules". I did not request that the petty 75 cent charge be removed - I simply wanted them to know that I thought it was a petty add-on. I advised the waitress and the other person working the cash register, that neither or us were likely to return and that I was likely to write a bad review here. I was greeted with total indifference. I suggested that they advise the person "who makes the rules" that we thought the 75 cent charge was really a Mickey Mouse move by the restaurant, but I was pretty much ignored with what appeared to be a "who cares" attitude. Neither of us will ever return to Emo's, both for the indefferent attitude, but really due to the mediocre food (the sauce on my pasta dish reminded me of Franco-American canned spaghetti that I sometimes ate as a kid).

1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Yummy pizzas, especially the Emo special. Very nice staff!