“Pleasantly surprised”

112 Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A touch of elegance in the heart of historic downtown Revelstoke, whether its for a three course meal or just some tasty appetizers and cocktails, the 112 Restaurant and Lounge welcomes you!
Calgary, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We just had dinner at 112 Steakhouse, we were greeted by Ollie, our server
originally from Australia. He recommended the seafood linguine and the
Lamb chops with a mushroom red wine reduction, both of which were excellent.
The food was very hot and beautifully presented. The lamb which was ordered
rare, was served rare. Both the food and service
we received was well worth the price. A very enjoyable dinning experience.

from Calgary.

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Go for the steak”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great treatment from the lady owner
Would have given an Excellent if the waitress would have been better ( hesitant to bring us 2 wine tasting samples to choose from ( yes, would've paid for if asked ). Again, all went very very well when the owner took over !
Tasty steaks.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Fatigue held at bay by delicious meal”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I were on a driving holiday and had just completed a very busy day of driving. We were not sure we had the energy to go for dinner but decided to push ourselves. We noticed an advertisement for the 112 and went there. We both ordered the 8 oz steak which came with whipped mashed potatoes, asparagus, braised cabbage and we shared an order of mushrooms. The food was hot, tasty and beautifully plated. We shared the chocolate mousse dessert. The service was friendly and prompt. Questions we had were well answered. We would be pleased to dine there again and felt quite revived after the experience.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Halekulani
Calgary, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Even though this restaurant is known for their steak, the seafood is also very good. My daughter and I shared the shrimp linguine since the portions aw generous. The server are friendly.

Visited April 2014
“Here is the beef!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We made an early reservation since they cater to the CMH heli skiing crew so it can fill up pretty quick.

The atmosphere is very nice, dark and moody. The wait staff was great, efficient and attentive.

I ordered the Prime Rib, my husband had the filet mignon. Both were cooked to our liking. I also had an appetizer so I couldn't finish my steak. I took it home and it made for a great sandwich the next day.

Glad I tried this restaurant on this trip.

• Visited February 2014