“Poor service, poor food”
Review of Manning's Restaurant - CLOSED

Manning's Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Trail, Canada
“Poor service, poor food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I knew when I walked in that I should leave because there was only staff in the place. I ordered my supper and when it arrived, the rice and the vegetables were cold.. When I mentioned it to the waitress she started making some excuses when a supervisor told her to take it back to the kitchen. a minute and a half in the microwave didn't help much. The waitress then got on the telephone and was unable to get her attention after that. As I was paying my bill, she was surprised that I wanted my change back. I won't be returning.

• Visited March 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food came out quick, but was very good. We would definitely go back to this restaurant. The prices were very good too.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tammb
“Good small town Chinese food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great spot. Fresh and tasty Canadian Chinese favorites. The service was friendly and prompt. Perfect for an after ski feast.

Kamloops, Canada
“Greasy spoon”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Chinese food, but definitely greasy spoon type. old outdated and not that clean. Sorry but I just can't recommend eating here.

Visited March 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

What a great find, thanks to all previous reviewers! We had take out dinner and all of it was super hot, crispy, and delicious. Ready in twenty minutes, and friendly service. We had wor wonton, spring rolls, and chicken wings. We are already trying to find a way to get back, I wish this restaurant was closer to home!

Visited June 2012