Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Childhood Memory

This place is only interesting if you knew some of the nursery rhymes. The art works figurines are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jim P
Toronto, Canada
Plan to be there all day ! Long waits for zip line

We did not plan enough time to be here and the zip line that’s in the enchanted forest is a... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2020
joannp653
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Revelstoke
from $835.59
More Info
from $941.33
More Info
All reviews nature walk fairy tale nursery rhymes tree house older children magical place an adult gift shop young ones small kids all ages adventure park road trip great stop zip line lots of fun long drive
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

Lovely stroll in the forest for a very reasonable price. Very hard work put into this entire layout. Especially enjoyed getting to see some sockeye salmon spawn, and the row boat :)

Date of experience: October 2015
Veronika S, Manager at The Enchanted Forest, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review and seeing the love we put in "The Forest"
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2015

This place is a little strange - my friend didn't like it so much but I found it quite charming. I certainly have never come across something like this before. Even if the characters around the place are not your cup of tea, there is a lovely walk around the forest and down into the marches where you can take out a boat if you like. We both really enjoyed the walk and I know my nephews would certainly have enjoyed running around the place. Perhaps a place more suited to children and the young at heart but I was very pleased we stopped and had a look around.

Date of experience: September 2015

We are glad you stopped at The Enchanted Forest and hope you will again in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

The last time I visited the Enchanted Forest was 37 years ago with my grandparents so it goes without saying that the Enchanted Forest has been revamped completely. We took our 3 year old son through the pathway during a very heavy rainfall. The staff at the front entrance offered us big umbrellas and the density of the forest trees also helped us stay drier. The Enchanted Forest is not an amusement park but rather a picturesque carved pathway displaying statues of characters from nostalgic children's nursery rhymes and storybooks. There are mini houses for the children to go inside and a large treehouse. A gorgeous nature walk is available to you. There are bathrooms located throughout the pathway. Not very stroller friendly in the rain but that is understandable since the Enchanted Forest is imbedded into the mountain. At the end of the forest path you can feed the ducks and the fish for a quarter. Petting a beautiful duck and letting it feed from your hand is worth the price of admission.
Drive carefully when exiting the parking lot as it exits right on to highway one.

Date of experience: September 2015
Veronika S, Manager at The Enchanted Forest, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

We are glad you visited us despite the rain and appreciate your great review and feedback! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 27, 2015

Great place to spend a few hours with the kids, exploring and finding neat little surprises in the strangest places :)

Date of experience: July 2015

Thank you for having an enchanting day with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 27, 2015

My parents took me here when I was a little kids. The other day I took my little kids here for the first time. It's still a great place. The kids really enjoyed it. They loved climbing through all the little houses (the 3 little pigs, the old woman in the shoe, etc.).

Date of experience: September 2015

Thank you Travis for visiting us and bringing your family. We appreciate your review and looking forward to you next visit!