Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Childhood Memory

This place is only interesting if you knew some of the nursery rhymes. The art works figurines are... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2020
Jim P
Toronto, Canada
Plan to be there all day ! Long waits for zip line

We did not plan enough time to be here and the zip line that’s in the enchanted forest is a... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2020
joannp653
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Revelstoke
from $1,080.52
More Info
from $640.15
More Info
All reviews nature walk fairy tale nursery rhymes tree house older children magical place an adult gift shop young ones small kids all ages adventure park road trip great stop zip line lots of fun long drive
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We spend nice time here, me with my wife three boys. I think it is more suitable for females than boys, but still not bad for boys. The idea is nice, but the toys are not that professional looking. This place have big opportunity for development for better entertainment.

1  Thank omaralnoori2
Veronika S, Manager at The Enchanted Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2015

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it and hope your wife enjoyed the forest!

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Golden from Vancouver. We had been here once before and me being 12 this time and four last time didn't remember it. I would recommend it as roadside attraction if you are driving by. You start the tour near a castle (the one you see as you drive by) By the castle there are bathrooms but don't worry there are some on the trail as well. Then you proceed on your journey on the trail there are neat little houses and things along the way being an a attraction for small children by little brother went into all the little homes there was one large one however and adult could fit in. My favourite was the old lady who lived in a shoe surprisingly there was an upstairs and a downstairs which located in the toe of the shoe. While we were on the trail it started raining to my mom it was a pain (also to my dad because our dog got all muddy). To me however it was beautiful "enchanted" if you would like to say. Dogs are allowed on the trail but beware there are duckies at the end.
The only bad part if it was well the figures were a little creepy and in the part of the trail where there are lots of things instead of tree surrounding you there was the skytrek Adventure park which ruined the experience but you cant blame the Enchanted forest people for that.
Sorry it this is to long but I had a lot to say.

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

We stop here every year as it is a midway point for us on summer vacation. It was very busy this time as it was a long weekend and had to wait for parking spot to open up. They did have people trying to direct traffic. Needs a better turnoff from highway. It is a bit pricey for what you get but worth it. My kids range in age from 2-10 and all had fun. My ten year old remembers having tea with the turtle from when he was little. Three little pigs house always a hit. WE decided to take the little trail walk this time and found the boardwalk a nice way to tire out the kids so they sleep in vehicle along the road. It was very hot that day so hot in the sun as the walk is not in the trees like the rest. It says it takes longer than it does to walk it. My 2 year old walked the whole way no problem. Always fun to go, not much new here, but did look like it may have had an update on paint. Would recommend for kids maybe not teens.

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you for your review and feedback and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Ok.. I grew up not far from here and I remember going but do not remember details..
Of course I looked at reviews and I hesitated to back track on my trip!
I talked to my kids 2@10 1@8 explained to them where we are going and they were super excited!!
They LOVED every part of the FOREST.. Even the boat ride and walk!!
Please don't change this park because there are a few people who do not value the uniqueness that you offer, there are parks for those people and this is not it!!
We loved it! All the cute rhymes and characters... Gift shop could be more "The enchanted forest" for keep sakes and not so crowded less is more!!
An absolute GEM!

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you Loretta for your review and we promise to carry on The Enchanted Forest legacy, We understand it's a art that needs to be preserved and memories that should be kept for generations to come.

Reviewed August 10, 2015

Great activity to do with kids, one if not the only such type of activity in the area. There is an trail loop you can walk from the middle of the foret and it is quite nice too.

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you for your review Sebastian!