“Great pizza and super friendly service”
Review of Padrino's Pizzaria

Padrino's Pizzaria
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were recommended Padrino's by the receptionist at our hotel in Revelstoke. The place itself has a lot of charm, and the people working there were super friendly. In fact they had made an incorrect pizza by accident (happens everywhere) and they gave it to us for free! We had the meat-a-tarian, the suicide diavolo, and the BBQ chicken. All of them were delicious! The diavolo was super spicy and flavourful, and the BBQ chicken was amazing! I will definitely eat here next time I'm in town. Thanks guys!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Amazing pizza great fresh ingredients - The signature pizzas are fantastic especially the suicide diablo has the best hot sauce!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a couple pizzas and some breadsticks tonight to take a break from holiday cooking. Hadn't tried this place before but heard it was good so thought we would give it a go.
What we got was to pizzas that were so bland I am sure there would have been more flavour if we had eaten the boxes instead. Even the tomato sauce with the breadsticks was like red water.
Very disappointing. I know I will choose from the other pizza places in town next time I am feeling like a break from cooking.

2  Thank Nagoolak
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Man this pizza is greasy. The cardboard box afterwards is nearly see through. Cheap ingredients and a terrible sauce and cheese combo. Not worth the money. I'd compare this to a poor mans 7-11 pizza. Save your money

3  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had a make-your-own small pizza and it was really good! They loaded up on the toppings and it was mmm mmm good