“Nice lunch”

Cuisines: Canadian
Penticton, Canada
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great little coffee shop/bistro. The coffee was great, food was delicious, and the service great. A real locals hangout that welcomes anyone. Try it for a quick soup & sandwich lunch.

Visited August 2013

vancouver
“great value, good food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It usually pays to shop around a little, but rarely do we bother; we did recently on a trip through Revelstoke, only to arrive back where we started from and see it for the first time, and end up completely delighted. We drove into town and parked directly in front of Conversations Coffee House. I suppose we didn't go in at first because it looked more like a simple coffee house.We went across the street to another place, didn't like the menu particularly, chicken fingers and burgers, then sought out a little bakery which we had liked in the past. It was closed. There was a restaurant further down I knew I wanted to avoid as i had paid over $5 for a so-so latte delivered in my own travel mug. We went back to Conversations, and liked the simple board menu. We both ordered an Italian wedding soup and corn beef sandwich combo for under $10. I would have liked rye bread for the sandwich, but I'm not complaining; it was fresh, generous and very good.My cappucino was also very good and reasonably priced. Every table was full, but the service was excellent. And there was our car parked directly in front.

• Visited August 2013
Chilliwack, Canada
“Conversations @ Revelstoke 2013-05-28”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A very relaxing location for locals or tourists located in the heart of this quaint town. Decor is clean with friendly service and reasonable prices. A good place to people watch if sitting in the window or on a sidewalk table. Not just coffee of course but sandwiches and soups and desserts.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CookyM-G
Nelson, Canada
“Had a great time and beautiful lunch and best Americano!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Sat outside in the sun and this nice coffee shop. One of the nices places I've been, very clean and friendly. Beautiful smiles on the girls that made one of the best Ice Caps!! Thank you so much!! Will be back for many more! I will also try one of your smoothies next visit, sound awsome!

• Visited April 2013
Langley City, Canada
“Comfortable lunch”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee and the place was so comfortable and inviting I stayed for lunch. I enjoyed my home style sandwich - prepared quickly the staff are friendly.

• Visited April 2013