“Good Enough”
Review of Isabella's Ristorante - CLOSED

Isabella's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We happened upon this place when we discovered the "Village Idiot" was closed for renovations. Our meals were fine (although my salad had too much vinegar) but not anything outstanding. The tirimisu was HUGE and quite good. All in all it was OK.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food was simply not that great, particularly for the price we payed. A nice Italian restaurant would be wonderful in town, but this is not it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I eat at a lot of Italian and cook a lot as well. I could have done this better myself in half the time. I would not have served this to my enemies, it was on the same level as a ready meal.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was a nice restaurant but the food just wasn't that great. We ordered the pizza special and it just wasn't that special. The dough was tasteless and the tomato sauce flat.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nice enough décor, service was good, however the food is terrible.
If you like Bland food covered in heaps of cheap mozzarella in an attempt to mask the complete lack of flavour this is the place for you.
The best part of the dining experience was the mint you get with your cheque.

1  Thank OldBoyRob