“The best experience this summer!”
Review of Apex Raft Company

and up
Half-Day Whitewater Rafting in Revelstoke
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating since 1992, Apex is still offering up Revelstoke's wettest and wildest summertime adventure! A spectacular 4 hour round trip boasting fantastic vistas of Mount Revelstoke National Park and the exciting whitewater of the Illecillewaet River.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Lots and lots of fun! There are not many adventure things that can beat this rafting trip! Professional and skilled guides that did a really good job making it a good water experience for us. Awesome day, big rapids, and back ashore again an unexpected snack was waiting for us. It couldnt be much better. This was an experience I will never forget and I would recomend it to everyone who wants to go on a wet adventure in Revelstoke!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Special thanks to Ralph, Debbie and staff for a spectactular river trip my family will never forget. I will recommend your trip to all my Kiwi mates planning the Vancouver-Banff loop. You haven't "done" Canada until you've rafted with Apex! Really cool t-shirts too!

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

When I spoke with the staff at Apex, I wanted to find a time in the season that would be safe for my daughter. Debbie suggested that end of August would be the best water level for her. Turned out to be perfect timing because her 9th birthday was 3 days after our trip! The water level was perfect and my daughter had an awesome time! The guide made sure that my daughter was safe and that we had a great time! I would recommend Apex to anyone going through Revelstoke!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have been rafting with Apex once before, loved it so much, we had to do it again. We had kids 9-15 and 2 adults with us. It was a great trip, lots of rapids, a bit of down time where our guide gave us some history and info on the river and area.

The ride is awesome, but even better is the staff. Our guide, Corey, was hilarious, very well informed and calm when things get crazy. We got stuck on a sand bed, all of us had to get out, take the boat over the rocks and get back in. Corey was so calm and had no problem directing our group on what to do. The kids thought it was cool, a little added bonus to our adventure. Once we got back on the boat, the kids felt like they were a little more capable in a scary situation. A little kid that was on our boat with another family was a bit freaked out, but Corey got him over it so quickly.

I loved this raft trip so much, I could do it every day . The staff, from Corey, to the bus driver, make the trip so much fun. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

By chance we learned that Revelstoke is great for rafting, so we went to the tourist information, which directed us to Apex Rafting. The company is professional and the guides were fun.

The river we rafted was the illecillewaet, which is rated as class 3-4. So be prepared to get wet :)

We never regretted investing 95 $ per person.

P.S. be prepared for dirty jokes during the ride... :)

HappilyeverRafter, Owner at Apex Raft Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thanks so much Peter for taking the time to give us a review. The water levels have been very exciting this summer and the guides will of course censor their jokes accordingly depending on their crew. Due to economic uncertainties affecting nearly everyone we've kept our rates the same since 2008 and it sounds like you felt our trip was good value. We think so too.

Thanks again, I hope the rest of your vacation in Canada was equally as enjoyable.