“GET Whitewater WET AND HAVE A BLAST!!”
Review of Apex Raft Company

and up
Half-Day Whitewater Rafting in Revelstoke
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating since 1992, Apex is still offering up Revelstoke's wettest and wildest summertime adventure! A spectacular 4 hour round trip boasting fantastic vistas of Mount Revelstoke National Park and the exciting whitewater of the Illecillewaet River.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Well, stick and fork in me and call me DONE. That was the most amazing thrill ride I have ever had. My young daughter and wife loved it too. From in your face rapids to scenic river floats, you will do the 'paddle-rattle' all day long and meet some new friends.

If you have a few hours to spare in the Revelstoke area you will not be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Patrick R
There are newer reviews for Apex Raft Company

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Last year, I visited Apex rafting with my brother who lives in England and has never had a whitewater experience before. His comment when we finished was,wow! Can we do that again?
We had so much fun, a wild, wooly ride, and the experience of a lifetime! The guides were awesome, and on the calm parts of the water filled us in on local history and topography.Thank you, Apex rafting, cannot wait to do it again!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Apex Rafting Company has been providing safe and exhilarating rafting trips for many years. I have taking several rafting trips and have never been disappointed once. You are provide with all the gear to experience a white water experience. Very affordable and I highly recommend Apex white water rafting.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hey There:
We were stuck in Revelstoke for a rainy long weekend. We decided to take the kids rafting for one of the days. Apex Rafting was great. The kids loved the natural beauty of the area we rafted through, the guides were knowledgable and nice, the equipment exceeded my safety conscious values, and we had the best day of our holiday on the local river (name to hard to spell!).

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I lived in the Revelstoke area for years. I have personally taken their whitewater trip three times in the time that I lived there and I always tried to send visiting friends and family out for a day on the river with Apex! I have recommended it many, many times to visitors - -Canadians, Americans, or Europeans alike -- no one was ever disappointed! Great trips, great company, informative and skilled guides, and you can't beat the scenery along the way! Long dry summers, hot weather or heavy rains can all can change the level of whitewater. But regardless, the Illecillewaet River is a beautiful, pristine, glacial fed river (and it's cccccold, so don't complain about the gear they make you wear) that flows into the Columbia River watershed, passing through some incredible mountain scenery along the way to Revelstoke, BC!
Revelstoke is a great overnight spot if you want to visit the world famous surrounding National Parks - easy day trips through Glacier, Yoho and Banff National Parks are all a possibility. But Mt. Revelstoke National Park and surrounding area is just as beautiful, has far fewer tourists, and for lodging and restaurants the prices are much more affordable for anyone wanting to see the Canadian Rockies on a budget! Plan two or three days here at least, and see the Selkirk Mountains from the Illecillewaet River without the crowds! Summer hiking is incredible in any direction! Don't miss the developed or undeveloped hot springs dotted throughout the area! Can you tell I love this part of the world?
Well, I now live in Western Mexico, and it is pretty awesome, too! But I miss Revelstoke and the beautiful mountains dearly - winters and summers!