“Our favourite pub”

The Village Idiot
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: It is extensively reviewed at http://www.yelp.ca/biz/the-village-idiot-revelstoke
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We've stopped here each time we go through or stay in Revelstoke for the past 4 years. It never disappoints. Great vibe both in the winter and summertime when the patio is open. The food is always tasty with large portions for big appetites after a day on the hill. The panzaroti (sp) is giant and amazing. The pizza also comes in gluten free options for the Mrs. They also are welcoming to families with children, so there is a crowd of all ages with both locals and visitors. Don't miss a chance for a beer and a slice at This great spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This appears to be the place the locals go. Great assortment of food and drinks. I went with the broccoli carbonara pasta dish and split the pork pineapple pizza concoction with my bro. Food was awesome! Everything that was coming out of the kitchen looked epic. Wish we went here each night. Place has a ski bum vibe and mostly caters to a young crowd but anyone is welcome even with some kids in tow. Just don't expect a chain restaurant uber family friendly vibe.

I say this a must stop for anyone in town.

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our way to Vancouver...We decided to try this because of the reviews on trip advisor....We weren't disappointed...The pizza was GREAT, fresh ingredients and plenty of it....We also had salads, the dressings were awesome...We will definitely eat here again!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went here on a busy Friday night after snowboarding all day. Had to wait about 45 minutes to get a table but it was worth it. The bartender kept the beverages flowing while we stood around and waited. For a busy night, the waitress was super friendly along with some locals that were there. If you like pizza, you must try theirs! Some of the best I've had in awhile.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

You have to go there if you pass by Revelstoke! I love the atmosphere, the drinks and the pizza!!!! Best pizza ever hands down. Staff very friendly. Every time I go trough this town, i'm having a meal there!