“One nighter .. Senior Couple”

Super 8 Revelstoke BC
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Revelstoke
Reviewed September 1, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with this hotel. Dirty dirty dirty. Horrible customer service! Never had such horrible service before in all my travels. Wouldn't even deliver a towel to the room until I got pissed off. Paid almost $200 for the room and they didn't want to bring us a towel? When I was talking to front desk the guy sighed after everything I said. I will never stay at a super 8 again. No elevator as well. Me, my 83 year old granny and 7 year old daughter had to lug all our suitcases up 2 flights of stairs. Not fun.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We got into town late and checked three or four other hotels before getting to tired to carry on, so we checked in here. The hotels in this town are expensive. This one was no different.
The AC does not put out much air at all. The curtains hang over the AC making any air that came out, not be pushed into the room.
Bathroom sinks are on the outside of the bathroom and no shelf or anything to put your clothes in the bathroom.
When I did my inspection of the beds, I found disgusting stains on the bottom sheet, which were unmistakablely previous couples love bed.. I called the front desk to have them change the bedding, and he asked me to go down stairs to grab new sheets. After stating I refused to remake or even touch these sheets, I waited 20 minutes to open the door to am unimpressed staff member who was not happy to have to change the sheets. He did not say one word until he apologized for the 'love' stained sheets and left.
The pool and hot tub has way to much chlorine in it, and even just sitting in the room watching the kids swim made our eyes burn. I found several bunches of hair floating in the pool, and gum squished into the rocks around the pool. Almost the whole time my family and my sisters' families were swimming, there was a young couple in the pool making out.
This room was to much money.. and with a BCAA discount, still was too much money!
I will not be visiting this hotel ever again based on the cleanliness. Loved stained sheets, grooossss.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 31, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My daughter, 2 granddaughters & I stayed at this establishment. All I can say if this was the only place available & I was dead tired I would sleep in my car before I would ever waste another $134.23 on a room there. The place was in dire need of a good cleaning & the staff need a course on customer service - not 1 smile - not 1 thank you. They advertised AC - it ran for about 2 min then shut off then 20 min later kick back on loud enough to wake everyone up. The pool was disgusting - the water looked like it had not been cleaned in months.

Room Tip: don't stay here