“Awesome pain du chocolat”
Review of La Baguette

La Baguette
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Awesome pain du chocolat”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stopped in as we departed Revelstoke. Wish we would have found it sooner. The coffee was very good; however, pain du chocolat was da bomb! The croissants were also awesome, flakey just like in europe. My friends had muffins and raved about them. All good, go visit the place. Friendly and cool staff.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Paul W

Perth, Australia
“"You have to come here!"”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

On our travels across Canada my partner and I stopped in Revelstoke for a few days to experience the famous ski hill. We stumbled onto a cute little cafe, La Baguette. They have three locations, we ate at all three!!! Staff are so lovely and got our humour as a few of them are fellow Australians! The coffee was the best we have had while being in the country, and the breakfast wrap is amazing, the crossiants are apparently freshly made everyday and dont last long as we found after visiting there daily... Their top location on the ski hill has the best burgers and is the most gorgeous setting when the sun is shining. On our way out of town we dropped into the downtown location for one last time and tried the housemade gelato....Oh my god! The flavours are incredible. All in all we loved the La Baguette experience and will tell everyone back home to come visit you guys! Thankyou again

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Marianne B
Calgary, Canada
“Great coffee and good eats”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Always on the hunt for a good latte La baguette delivered. This reformed starbucks drinker highly recommends the fine espresso here. The food was delightful. I highly recommend the Brie, Lettuce, and, Tomato sandwich on a bagel which i devoured before heading up the gondola for a good day of skiing.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank DJost
Altadena, California
“If you need a little something for the backcountry”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We spend 2 days with K3 Catskiing and they used these guys for the lunch catering...our vegeterian meals were great, especially the humus.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jason C
Calgary, Canada
“Good choices - good food”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Was here twice in our visit., Once was just for coffee and a panini for lunch - the next day for coffee and breakfast. Both times were good

Had the mushroom and brie and pesto panini, which was excellent. Next day, had the egg benny english muffin, which was good. Not really on an English muffin, and was a bit too bread-y for me, but it was good. I liked my cappucino, my husband wasn't keen on his latte - said he didn't like the beans (?).

There is very little seating here - so a lot of their business appeared to be take-out.

Choice of foods was very good - paninis, soups, salads, baked goods. Croissants looked great, but I didn't have one.

Three of the four servers I encountered were great. One was sort of grouchy, but who knows, it could have been the end of a long shift for her. Service was fast. Prices were completely reasonable.

I'd go back and would certainly recommend the place.

Visited January 2013