“Best coffee, food and service”
Review of La Baguette

La Baguette
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This spot was recommended by a local business associate and he was right about one thing; it's the best cafe in town. Everything on the menu sounded amazing but I had a craving for pizza. While I waited, dozens of people came in. Every order looked and smelled amazing. From their comments, they tasted amazing too. I took my pizza back to the hotel. I can honestly say that was the best pizza I've ever had. I went back for dessert but they had already closed, even worse, they were closed the following day as I left town.
Excellent place for food and best coffee in town.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

La Baguette has the most amazing sandwiches and soups. They make the best Montreal Smoked meat sandwich this side of Quebec and their soups are so flavoursome (the French Onion in particular). I love the fact that you can get a great selection of cheeses & fresh pasta to take home. We would often stop by in the morning before heading up the mountain for the fresh pastries & best coffee in town. The staff are friendly & if it's not too cold outside, the homemade gelato really hits the spot. Ever since I moved, I've been craving their food and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Wonderful coffee, in a beautiful town. Highly recommended by my family and I as we are regular visitors whenever we are in Revelstoke. The pastries are delicious, wraps to go our a perfect "on the road" lunch and the food is served with punctuation and scrumptious. As well as the food, the atmosphere is relaxing with happy and friendly staff. If you are in Revelstoke you must go to La Baguette!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Swiss cheese and herb croissants, BLT, and chocolate croissants are all just wonderful. I got my BLT all dressed and it was worth the extra $1. Very nice atmosphere and customer service.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place has the best hot chocolates and mochas EVER. And the pastries and baked goods are delicious. We'd come here every morning while staying in Revelstoke.