“Super find! ”

Cuisines: German, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Pleasant surprise to find tasty Indian food. I had take out, Aloo Gobi, vege samosa, chocolate mousse cake and was surprised to find an order of naan in the bag. I would eat there again!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Not a huge choice but I was very pleased with my different but tasty chicken korma with rice and naan. The service was good and the price reasonable. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Revelstoke was for us just a night stop between Banff national park and Vancouver. Since we arrived rather early at our motel, we had some time to wander that lovely town and we stumbled upon this restaurant.
My wife and I, along with our two kids - 7 and 1.5 years old, were very tired and hungry. We ordered a variety of curries and rice in cocconut milk, all of which were very tasty and even our picky 7 years old liked his dish. Amounts were generous and the prices affordable. Naan was very good and we ordered extra to take with us to the motel.

The staff was very friendly and patient (kids...) and we were very happy to have found this lovely little place.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This small family restaurant delivered some of the best Indian food I've ever tasted. Server staff were extremely friendly and the food was over the top! Highly recommended and will definitely be back next time we are passing through Revelstoke.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Great place for curries. Can be rated family style or ordered individually. Service is great friendly and helpful. Always busy! Don't leave without the mousse cake for desert! Totally awesome