“Lively Local Diner With Good Food”
Review of The Nomad

The Nomad
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Lively Local Diner With Good Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate at this authentically local diner two times, on our way to Alberta and back. The super friendly staff served up delicious burgers, fries and homemade soups at very reasonable prices. This unpretentious place is definitely worth a stop for a hearty meal when you are in Revelstoke!

• Visited June 2013

vancouver
“Best burger by far !”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were recommended to this fast and inexpensive sandwich/burger/soup/ice cream resturant by the Best Western front desk and it was perfect for quick, fairly priced , lunch.Better than the chains nearby. Happy, helpful staff at order counter.
Wife, who has never been particularly impressed by cheeseburgers when we are on the road, said this is absolutely the best she ever had! They looked fantastic when they were bringing them out for other customers, and this caused me to think my order of soup was a bad choice. Not so-very good however wife won this one with her burger choice. Patio seating as well as inside. Take out if you choose.
Stop in even if you are just passing through town and want to quiet the kids with an ice cream cone. They appear to be open for early dinner until about 8pm I think.

• Visited June 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Give it a try”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very good freshly made food brought to us quickly from very friendly staff at a good price. It's locally owned and actually cheaper then the fast food chains.

• Visited May 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Fresh and Yummy!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We usually just stop at the general Tim Horton’s/ A&W or McDonald’s. This time, we wanted real food! So we drove around the historic town of Revelstoke in search of good food and we found it!

If you’re ever passing through, don’t go to a chain, go to Nomad Food Co.! They make everything fresh and you can tell. The food was ready within 10 mins and it was piping hot.
Their soups were divine! The chicken burger I had was oober tasty and my husband’s burrito was delish too. Did I mention the soups… Seriously! Even if you’re not a soup lover, I guarantee you that these soups will change your mind!

We had one little mishap in that a little piece of plastic from a food container got inside my husband’s burrito. As soon as he told them, they rushed him another one and didn’t make a fuss at all. For me, that’s huge! Thus I give them two thumbs way way way up and I will not stop anywhere else in Revelstoke again!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brittney R
Powell River BC
“Great menu choices”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

the menu had many healthy choices. If I remember correctly it is prepared fresh. Soups, wraps, sandwiches and more. It's refreshing to find a place that has something other than burger and fries. We chose the not so healthy fish and chips. It was delicious. Many local people were dining here too. We take this as a really good sign.

Visited April 2013