I have always seen this place from the road and we needed a place to stay for our family of four (a baby and a toddler). I decided to book it on a whim, and then read the Tripadvisor reviews. I'm actually glad I did this in the wrong order, because the reviews weren't super positive but we had such a great time here!
The place is a bit older but still beautiful! We got a room on the ground floor that opened to the courtyard / garden with a glimpse of the lake and mountains. It was quite pretty. There is a little patio outside each room with two lawn chairs. The room was ample-sized and had a great comfy sofa chair. Our toddler certainly loved this place...from the train set in the lobby to the playground to the beach to the pool to the kayaking. There was just so much to do for kids here. And when my husband and toddler went to rent the kayak (at a very reasonable $10 / 30min), they told me they have an infant lifejacket so that we could try to take our baby and toddler together out on their paddle boat. It was so great to be able to do an activity as a family without having sit on the sidelines with the baby...and that is exactly what the staff explained was their reason for having the gear available. This place definitely has a family focus (they make sure to tell their guests this), which we appreciate. We did not eat here so I can't comment on the food but we enjoyed the other ameneties they had to offer. We would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and HRS so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke