While on an annual cycling tour I have had the opportunity to stay at this property as well as tour the grounds for the past 7 years and each year offers a new adventure in the tour! The family run resort offers great hospitality, large rooms, a pool and spa and lots of fun exploring. Rooms are always clean and beds comfortable. This resort is self sufficient for power and water and indeed the entire museum and gardens are amazing! Be sure to take the tour and to join in with the bbq dinner it is well done and quite enjoyable! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town