What a great place to break a journey from Lake Louise to Kelowna. The hotel enjoys a brilliant location and has real character. Although our room was dated, it was clean and tidy with a great view over the lake. All of the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The gardens are beautifully kept and the lakeside beach was an added bonus. After staying in some very upmarket hotels, the unpretentious dining room was a welcome relief. We ate well both at dinner and at breakfast. And the coin-operated laundry - a snip at 50c each for the washing machine and dryer, was a godsend to us, as visitors from the United Kingdon, at more or less the mid-point on a three week road trip. We were pleased that we took the time to visit the Ghost Town which was both entertaining and educational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke