I've stopped here twice with my wife on our way to Vancouver Island and we have enjoyed our stay both times. The hotel is rather large so I'm sure that it is never close to being fully occupied so I would imagine that the management is constantly trying to rotate people through the rooms and keep things somewhat updated on a relatively low budget. Our room was clean and comfortable and we had a great view of the grounds and the lake. We ate at the restaurant and the food was good as well. It appeared to us that their main source of income is from the tour buses that stop by and frequent their giftshop and restaurant and hopefully that is enough to keep them going as we find them a welcome stop while passing through the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town