I have to agree that this place is a little dated and frankly the lifts are downright dangerous however, the garden is beautiful, the lake is stunning and it saves having to turn off the highway and stay in Revelstoke.
We have stayed here a number of times and each time has been the same. The food is a little pricey and the restaurant & bar shut at 8pm but if you know this in advance you can come prepared.
We met up with my family here after travelling down from Jasper and we had an absolute ball. We all went for a swim, had dinner together and then headed up to my parents balcony for a few beers. I feel I must apologise for our raucous laughter but we always seem to have so much fun here.
I quite like the fact that there is no phone signal and that wi-fi is only available in the lobby - it's stops me checking my phone every 5 minutes!
My only criticism would be that the pool is a little over chlorinated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke