This probably used to be a nice hotel and still looks good from a distance. The website looks good as well.
Unfortunately a lack of vision and maintenance made this place what it is: overrated. The restaurant looked like an old school canteen.
The location is not great neither, 12km outside of Revelstoke aside the highway. Rooms are not properly sound insulated although the Trans Canadian highway nearby. Concrete used for the construction is aged.
The beds were clean and ok. No complaints there.
You better check the available B&B's for the same budget on this website. You also have some great restaurant and bakery options in the centre of Revelstoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town