We have driven past this place many times without stopping but this time we decided to stay as we had a couple of visitors from Ontario on their first drive through this area. The grounds are very well kept and the rooms are certainly adequate and comparable to most mid range chain hotels. The staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurant suits the family orientation of this place. Our visitors took advantage of the short helicopter ride and really enjoyed the experience. If you are looking for something a little different, especially if you have kids or out of area visitors this place should not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town