Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke
Great 4.5/5
Swiss Chalet Motel(Revelstoke)
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfamily suitecontinental breakfastbagelslate at nighthard boiled eggsovernight stayspacious roomfridge and microwavelots of parkinga great staytrain noiseski trippetbcvancouverrailwaymt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Friendly desk clerk. Clean room. Spacious bathroom.
Adequate breakfast: many types of bread, muffins, bagels. Hard boiled eggs, Cereals, canned and whole fruit. Yogurt would have been nice.
Place was full but quiet, just the rumbling of trains (but in Revelstoke it's everywhere and part of the fun),

However the breakfast room is far too small to accommodate all guests. We took breakfast to our room.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

It's a great bargain for the area. We stayed here two nights while visiting Glacier National Park and enjoyed the location, views, and cleanliness. Would recommend it if you're looking for a hotel in the area on a budget and want decent service and clean rooms.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

not acknowledged by front desk staff at check in. I had to wait till another employee got them to see that I was there. had asked for a main floor due to knee problem, given a 2nd floor with stair access. I then requested a first floor & was given that, as I was early enough before check in that they were able to give me that. The chambermaid when I told her I needed a nap after not sleeping the night before due to noisy neighbors, waited till 3pm to vacuum the rooms around me, which I really appreciated. My door card did not work on the entrance door to the corridor for my room but still worked on my room door. Had to walk back to get different cards. Check out slow. Not acknowledged till she was ready to check me out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family