“Great time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skytrek Adventure Park

Skytrek Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: With four separate exciting attractions (high Ropes Challenge Course, Adventure Tower, Jungle Gym and Kids Tree Adventure), there is something for all ages at SkyTrek! This fun and adrenaline-pumping Adventure Park has been operating for four years during which time there has been continuous growth and exciting new expansions: ziplines, monkey bars, nets, bridges, sky swing, sky drop, climbing walls and even a skateboard in the trees!!!SkyTrek Adventure Park can be found tucked into the impressive old growth cedar trees 32km west of Revelstoke along the Trans-Canada highway, next to The Enchanted Forest. Open Daily from Mid May to Thanksgiving.
Calgary, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Went there on a Sunday afternoon with 2 adults and two kids ( 12 & 10). We purchased the combo pack for the two kids which included.... the sky swing - fantastic..and the adventure climbing tower / drop - very good. The kids had a great time and the staff were very friendly. My youngest son was a little small to do the high ropes and a little old to do the jungle Jim tree climbs. We will hopefully go back and do the high ropes sometime .... as it's worth the money.

Lethbridge, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Skytrek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Took our 7 year old grand daughter who just had a ball there. All features are very safe and well supervised.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun but disorganization was VERY frustrating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I would love to give this place 5 stars as my 2 teenaged kids had a great time and they do look forward to go there again. So the actual obstical course 5 star definately! The problem? I waited for over an hour for the training session that is mandatory. I wouldnt have been so upset if i was forwarned but Î was told it was a 20 minute wait. I was about to ask for a refund after complaining twice, when someone (a manager maybe because it wasnt the person we were waiting for) finally came to do the training.

2 Thank Carrie G
Veronika S, Manager at Skytrek Adventure Park, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and for visiting SkyTrek Adventure Park. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have to best experience possible as we thrive on our customer service.
I understand your frustration if you had to wait long time to start training for the High Ropes Course.
The training time depends very much on the participants ability to follow and demonstrate the required technical skills before entering the Green Course and if we're not confident we ask some participants to repeat the training session. Safety is our utmost concern and we can not rush the training course.
Thank you again for your feedback and wish you a great summer!
Cabarita Beach, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun few hours for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stopped over at the Skytrek high ropes adventure park on our way to Revelstoke and decided to drop in on the way back through the next day to challenge ourselves with the course. You do need to be quite fit for this but if you aren't afraid of heights, reasonably flexible and up for a challenge, this is a load of fun. I am in my late 40's and managed to complete the full course (green, blue and black) but it does get more challenging, particularly when you start the black section. Would definitely recommend it for singles and families - there is a low-ropes course and the most amazing course for the littlies as well.

Visited June 2012
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Thank you very much!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family had a great day at your park. What a great roadside adventure! The staff at your park were great. They paid attention to safety details and made it fun! What’s cool is everybody looked like the loved there jobs.
Best thing for me! "the smile on my little guy's face!"