“Awesome!!”

Barley Station Brew Pub
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This restaurant is inviting and the friendliness and service was bar none!! The ambiance was perfect from the moment we walked in the door!! We were greeted immediately and given a choice of what to do until our table was ready which was within 10 minutes. The menu has fantastic options, there is even a gluten free menu though there were no prices. The food was hot and delicious!! I live in Calgary but can hardly wait to take my husband there when we go on vacation next year!!

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Good Pub Grub”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

On a recent visit to Salman Arm on 2 separate occasions we dined at the Brew Pub. Not only was the food good and reasonably priced but the service was friendly and efficient. Add to that the delicious local beer and we were well pleased.

Alberta, Canada
“We had an okay lunch!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were traveling west on Highway 1 and stopped at the Barley Station for a quick lunch mid afternoon. The food was good, but nothing "wow". I tried one of their brew pub beers and it was very good. I found the service very casual and pleasant. If you're on a time crunch, I would suggest telling your server, otherwise your beverages and meal will arrive in a casual manner.

Canberra, Australia
“Yumm!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are driving through Canada and stated 1 night in Salmon Arm. Using trusty Trip Advisor, I looked up some restaurants for dinner.

We both had delicious pasta and loved every bite!

My husband enjoyed the beer and I had a local wine which was yummy.

Would definitely recommend!

Revelstoke, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“vegitarian”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This pub was recommended by a coworker who suggested I try the Veggie Burger. It was the best I have ever had. Cant wait to go back and see what else they have to offer. My partner said the beer was very good also.

• Visited August 2013