“Excellent Take Out Food”
Review of Yan's Kitchen

Yan's Kitchen
Ranked #47 of 85 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We live in Salmon Arm, we hardly ever have take out, we have had take out from Yan's last and vowed we would never do it again, after seeing the reviews, we decided to give it one more try. The Food Was Amazing I'm glad that the new owners take pride in the food that they serve keep up the good work

1  Thank Frasba

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were traveling through with a stop at the Comfort Inn in Salmon Arm, BC. We decided to look for Chinese food, since we have difficulty finding even decent Chinese food where we live in western North Carolina. Much to our surprise, Yan's was just a short walk from the motel, so it made a perfect choice for the evening. The restaurant was clean, bright and inviting. We were welcomed immediately and had exceptional service. Our food arrived in record time, and every item in our combo was absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling through Salmon Arm.

2  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stopped here and took a chance - (we seemed to do this alot while we were on this business trip) and SOOOO glad we did!!

I had the number 7 for one, and my friend had a tofu hot pot (she is vegetarian). The food was hot, fast, DELICIOUS, and LOTS of it. We were stuffed when we left, and the price was fantastic! Would recommend to anyone, and plan to go back when I come to the area again.
The waitress was great, and she was the only one serving in the entire place! It was busy, and I could see why. My dinner was 11:50 plus tax, and there was no way I could eat it all.

You owe it to yourself to try it!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food we had was take out, it was the best in Salmon Arm, the food has improved with new ownership, keep up the good work

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have gone to Yans for quite a few years and have never had a bad meal yet. We always enjoy it. Always friendly service as well!!!!!