“Nice place to go”

Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Vernon, Canada
“Nice place to go”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stopped in here on our way on a recent trip. The atmosphere was pleasant, the staff helpful and friendly. Service was good. We didn't bother to eat, unfortunately the prices here are exhorbidant for a neighbourhood pub. We opted to go down the road to the pub in the prestige inn that we are more familiar with.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Darren_in_BC

Blind Bay, BC
“BLT disappointment”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stopped by here for lunch on a Monday afternoon. Ordered a BLT figuring how bad can it be?

Thin slices of tomatoes, no full slices of bacon, way too much lettuce & not sure where they get their bread but I have never seen such thin slices, even the grocery store sliced bread is thicker.

The original waitress never did came back around to check on my lunch, when the new girl came on she didn't check either. I watched her serve another table & thank god she never served me, what a unhappy looking person.

Won't be heading back here anytime soon..

• Visited May 2014
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Great Pub, Great Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great place to spend a weekend afternoon away from the cold and enjoy good food and even better atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Went for dinner with a bunch of gals on a Tuesday night, while waiting for some of our party to arrive I ordered a water(as I was driving) the other gals ordered some beers and such. A little later our waitress came over to ask if we would like anything....Since it was wing night I decided that I would order a set of 10 wings. The waitress paused, looked at me and said "If you want the wing special you ahve to order a drink" I said to her...."that's ok, I dont want wings that bad to have to order a drink, I am driving tonight so really can't" another gal who had a drink ordered teh wings for me, the waitress did not want to take the order. After this happened I felt completely uncomfortable. Everytime I go to Setters the waitresses are unpleasant sloppy and only do the BARE minimum. On a good note-the food that they serve is quite good.

• Visited February 2014
Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
“Good appies.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Every Friday they have 2 for 1 appies in the afternoon, which are very good. Service has always been quick for me and prices are on par with other pubs.

Visited January 2014