“Consistantly delicious.”

Setters Neighborhood Pub Ltd
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Consistantly delicious.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pub food with a very diverse menu. Friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. We eat here often. Its our neighbourhood pub.

Visited June 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Better than usual pub food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

After a long day coming from Vancouver through big rain we needed a relaxing place with comfort food and to watch the final Stanley Cup game. This place did it. Great variety of very good pub food at decent prices. Really tasty perogies, bacon, onions and brats. Good selection of draft beers. Very good service and good atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Sechelt, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST SERVICE EVER”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I would not recommend going there, unless you are just going for food. The food was good, and reasonably priced. Our server was incompent, and she didn't come by often to check up on us. I ordered a pint of beer, and they brought me my drink in a tiny little sleeve glass. It was $6 for the cheapest beer on tap. I would have appreciated if the server had notified me when I ordered that the pint was not actually a pint. There are better places to go.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cinderlyn
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Beware Those With Wheat Allergies”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stopped for lunch today and explained to the waitress about my severe wheat/gluten allergy. I asked what could she recommend safe for me to eat. She said,"Well, you know your allergy, you know what you can eat." I explained it depended on what they put in the food, where it was cooked (near to breaded or floured items) or on the same grill etc. She was very huffy. I finally said that we were going to leave because I did not have a good feeling about the entire experience. Not only was she very rude but she was not willing to help me find something I could safely eat. I know the restaurant is not listed on www.celiacscene.com which is THE place for celiacs and people with wheat/allergies to look first. Another local restaurant has a gluten free menu and bends over backwards to help.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Regulars”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

One of the Pubs in town we frequent at our " treating ourselves " weekly events ;..staff knows us : know our eating and libations habits

• Visited April 2013