“Should close this place”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #46 of 79 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Moose Jaw
“Should close this place”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

greasy chicken uses a watered down spice pack, and the chicken pieces are scrawney. In the old days, no one could put the Colonel chicken down. If he were alive today and tried the Salmon Arm KFC, he would throw up. Staff do what they can, but the place is crap. Expensive crap riding on past glory days. It over man. Close this dump. Unhealthy, terrible food, and theres better ambiance in a Toronto Subway Station.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank zen w

“Disappointed!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Our family used love to get KFC for a treat. But the last we had it we said never again! It's too bad...... It would be nice to have something other than hamburgers for fast food!

1 Thank iluvcello
Prince George, Canada
“Gross!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really, the chicken was like two days old and so salty it dehydrated me and I looked like I aged 20 yrs! Just gross!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank KellyLPG
enderby BC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“KFC”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was hungry for KFC...had it here before but it was dry and terrible...same thing happened again today..I bought it at 2pm...it was so dry I had to have water to wash it down...and it tasted like it was 2 days old...IT also has no FLAVOR in the coating...I will never buy chicken there again.The staff was very nice though...but for $20...I surely was ripped off...oh well will feed it to my dog...if she will eat it...

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank karen c
Whistler, Canada
“Worst KFC in the planet”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have had some KFC in my day, this is the worst one I have ever been too mainly because the woman (taller, heavy set with brown hair) taking the orders is such a, well..... It was like I was doing her a favour by being there. She threw the food in the bag and crushed everything, threw the coupons at me and when I asked for condiments. There were no napkins and our gravy was missing, the fries were cold, and chicken was very greasy... will never go there again.

• Visited August 2012