“it's all right”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Jane's Place - CLOSED

Jane's Place
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“it's all right”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I actually like Jane's place. Whenever I meet a friend in the mall we stop in at Jane's for a snack or sometimes lunch or dinner. It's not a fancy place but it's good enough.

Visited October 2012

Kelowna, Canada
“Excellent food and happy servers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've gone here a few times now when in Salmon Arm, and it makes me wish we had a home-style restaurant in our Vernon mall. A chicken caesar salad wrap with french fries is something that, although simple, can still be messed up. Jane's gets it right. Also, the beef dip and numerous others are just great. Excellent food is only excellent if accompanied by great service. We get perfect service every time at Jane's. If I lived in Salmon Arm I would go all the time, but I guess I'll just have to recommend it to people travelling that way.

• Visited August 2012
Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada
“Decent food in a mall setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had some time to kill while waiting to meet someone in Picadilly Mall, so thought we'd have an early lunch at Jane's Place.

Pretty standard fare, but portions were generous and the wait staff were friendly and helpful. Very reasonable prices. All in all, a better meal than we initially expected. We ordered a variety of dishes - a burger, chicken ceasars, and veal cutlets - and everything was appetizing and nicely presented.

Visited September 2012