“Great food, family atmosphere”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great food for the area. Staff were helpful and friendly. A nice atmosphere, good music and sports TVs not too loud. Great family atmosphere even on a busy Friday night.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I would say I'm a fairly average customer at Boston Pizza. However, both the service and food are very hit and miss. Of the last four times I have ordered there, three of them have had forgotten items. Two of them had credits on the bill for past forgotten items. It's been a very frustrating past few orders.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a long day which included a drive and a shopping trip to Kamloops, we decided on BP for supper. I ordered the fish tacos and they were huge! I also tried the anniversary beer and it was very nice: an IPA. We both eneded up taking food home and I was delighted to see reusable, microwavable, dishwasher safe containers provided. Very environmentally conscious and a great improvement ont he ubiquitous foam containers.
Our waitress was friendly and efficient and the manager stopped by to see how things were as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wasn't overly hungry as ordered a 'side' caesar salad and an 'individual' size pizza. I have a good appetite = but I took a 'doggie' bag with me! the salad was almost more than I could eat - and the pizza with a SIDE salad for each person would be ample food for 2. BP's salads are so fresh and crisp - I could live on them alone!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I took a friend of mine out for dinner to thank her for her hospitality. She is a vegetarian and tends not to dine out. However she and I both enjoyed our pizzas and our waitress.

The service was wonderful and the food was hot, right and tasty!

All in all a great experience!

Thank Belt Drive Bett... C