TripAdvisor

Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well I was skeptical that Subway had anything gluten free. Recently diagnosed I have to change up my diet and I have to say I don't like a lot of gluten free bread. So for lunch my hubby and I went to our usual Subway on the highway for a great sandwich. I didn't see any gluten free menu and had decided I would order my regular sandwich. When looking at the breads I noticed that they had a gluten free option. Whatttt? Well I decided to try it. Got the usual toppings and we sat down to eat. I have to say I was happily surprised how good this gluten free bread was! It didn't have the usual gritty sawdust taste some gluten free bread have. It was delicious. I highly recommend if you need gluten free options!

The people who work here are so accommodating. It's always very clean. Five star from me!!

Date of visit: September 2019

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Had a lovely pizza here last week on a stop during our trek thru the mountains...staff were friendly and the food tasty and served very promptly.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017

The service at this site is always pleasant and quick. It is clean and tidy and the food is fresh. The manger is a hands on guy and makes sure you are happy with your order, he is always smiling and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2016

The standard array of subways but all good. Everything freah and appetizing. You really can't go wrong with a sub. Surroundings the same as elsewhere.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Very friendly service and well kept store , good selection of sub sandwiches and drinks open late every day Good parking and well lit at night

Date of visit: June 2016