“Yum yum yum Deliciouso”

Andiamo
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Andiamo is a family owned & operated restaurant that is just that....A family restaurant. Casual dining that offers homemade sauces, fresh baked bread with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic complimentary at your table. Real cream sauces & ceasar dressing from scratch. Homemade pesto & sundried tomato pesto as well as Carlos famous Tiramisu ! Andiamo has large portions and a great atmosphere. Live Music Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights! Make a RESERVATION on weekends definitely recommended. You might even get a song from the owner if your lucky!
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Best dinner my family and I have eaten in a long time! Tastes just like it should if we were in Italy! Highly recommended :)

1  Thank Dakota L

Reviewed August 12, 2014

A very pleasant staff and a menu with a lot of variety. Nice to see that a kitchen does not need to pre cook chicken breast and also load food up with salt. Use of fresh ingedients was appreciated. While the pasta was a bit over done, the pasta dishes are tasty. If you want a good meal in a pleasant place with fair prices, give AnDiamo a try.

1  Thank TomWall60
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This place is awesome! We got the spicy sausage spaghetti and baked tortellini with meat sauce. We were both stuffed and bragging by the time we left. Shawna was a great server! And the live music they had was really cool!

1  Thank David C
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great food, great service and great atmosphere. The chicken Neptune was the best I've ever had hands down!!! Entire meal and setting was so relaxing and the servers were on top of their game. Friendly and efficient. This is our families favourite restaurant in salmon arm!!! Thanks for an amazing meal!!! See ya soon!!!!

1  Thank Dsmill
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have been to Andiamos for lunch and had great food and service, the price was right.
Four of us went the other evening anticipating the same. My friend ordered the chorizo pasta, it was very bland. My fettuccine and pork was extremely bland and I was surprised to see there was not a dash of color on my plate, all white. Not very appetizing. My husband had the seafood pasta which he enjoyed. Large tender scallops and delicious shrimp. Out of the four of us, only one person was happy with the food. Also it was both friends birthday (same day) which I mentioned on the phone when making reservations, not even a free cup of coffee, no mention at all of their special day. We were so disappointed as the live music was beautiful and the service was great. Come on guys, there's not to many great places to eat locally, pick up the spices, and acknowledge your guests!

4  Thank Abnormel D