“Fabulous food, friendly great service!”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Andiamo is a family owned & operated restaurant that is just that....A family restaurant. Casual dining that offers homemade sauces, fresh baked bread with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic complimentary at your table. Real cream sauces & ceasar dressing from scratch. Homemade pesto & sundried tomato pesto as well as Carlos famous Tiramisu ! Andiamo has large portions and a great atmosphere. Live Music Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights! Make a RESERVATION on weekends definitely recommended. You might even get a song from the owner if your lucky!
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was our first visit and most definitely not our last! To say the food was great would be an understatement! The caesar salad and tirisumu were fantastic! For entrées, I had the chicken scallopini and my husband had the dinner special, a veal chop in a mushroom sauce, with pearl potatoes, asparagus and Mediterranean tomato salad. Everything tasted like home made Italian at its best, was well presented with generous sized portions Our server was Shannon and she couldn't have been more pleasant and gracious. Overall a wonderful experience and we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Carol P

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This place was recommended by the tourist bureau for a gluten free meal. Called ahead and was told they could do gluten free pasta when we arrived 20 minutes later we were told they had no gluten free pasta in stock. Had they said that before when we called we could have gone somewhere else. The waitress was very nice. We were told the sauces were gluten free so ordered something else. The chef was cooking for another group at the same time. All I can think is that there was cross contamination because within 30 minutes I was seriously ill. it made it most disappointing. so much for recommendations,If you are celiac like me I would run a mile

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came across this restaurant whilst staying just the one night in Salmon Arm, we were welcomed in and greeted by relaxing background music being played on a keyboard. Food was fabulous, the atmosphere very friendly and Carlo was a perfect chef/host and entertaining singer! We would totally recommend An Diamo to anyone looking for a relaxing evening in good company.

2  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped in on Sat night for dinner without a reservation. It was prime time and we got a table for 3. It was busy in there, but our service never suffered. I had spaghetti with meatballs, my wife had a stuffed fish dish with pasta, my buddie had cannelloni. The ceaser salad was excellent too. We were all very satisfied with our meals. The flavour was great, and portions were filling. There was live music which was one man with a guitar, a mic, foot operated bass pedals, and a drum machine. He was very good and the music was tasteful. We sat right beside the performer and could still easily converse. The volume was right. I would recommend this restaurant and I will be back sooner than later!

1  Thank keithb2679
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I wouldn't say that this is the best Italian meal I've had but, it is very good. I would say that it is one of your better restaurant choices in Salmon Arm.

The wait staff is friendly and provides good service. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the menu offers a variety of dishes. The prices are reasonable.

Would I eat here again? Yes.

2  Thank TMLB