“Slippery cool down”

Salmon Arm Water Slides
Ranked #6 of 27 things to do in Salmon Arm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are one of the last tower water slides left standing in Canada, and have a great set of activities for the whole family! We feature 4 large tower water slides, 3 smaller kiddie slides combined with fountains and shallow pools, mini putt, high performance remote control car racing on our custom-built track, and EVEN an arcade so you can get out of the sun but keep having fun! Don`t forget, we also have an RV park on location so that the family can stick around and enjoy beautiful Salmon Arm! Please visit our website linked on this page for pricing and more details.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Good place to cool down in the heat of the Shuswap Summer, close to the downtown shopping district and malls

There are newer reviews for Salmon Arm Water Slides

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Kind of expensive for what you get. The whole place was in need of a little tlc. Paint was chipping, etc. But, I heard there is a new owner and maybe he has cleaned the place up. Mini golf was not open when we visited.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I love the 50 hour pass, so I can take my family and friends and go as long/short as I like. Number of people x hours gets deducted from my pass until it's gone. Slides could use some more improvements. Would love to see an outdoor pool there as well. I like that I can let my kids go and don't need to worry re. loosing them. Great place to hang out on hot days