“Mother's Day Brunch”

Table 24 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 24 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Table 24 ~ Salmon Arm's Finest Dining experience. We offer fresh local products to create homemade cuisine including house made sauces,and desserts. Great for families, teams, corporate dinners, parties and romantic get-away's. This triple diamond rated restaurant offers catering in our hotel banquet rooms and to off-site locations. For Chef inspired cuisine and local wine pairing, Table 24 is your number one choice.Open daily from 7 AM for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully licensed.
Vernon, Canada
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Has to be the worst brunch ever!! We could not believe the small amount of selection...fruit bowl, meat, eggs, potatoes, pancakes. Service at our table was non existence. Waited so long for butter pancakes were cold. Waited for potatoes...so 'crispy' could not pick up with a fork. For $22.oo a plate unbelievable. For a lesser amount we have had the brunch in the Prestige in Vernon where there are 3 to 5 counters of selection....We would never recomment this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
David C, Executive Chef, Table 24 at Table 24 Restaurant, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I am terribly sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience. My team and I work very hard to try and ensure the highest quality food every time. We experienced a higher than expected attendance on that day and there were a few snags. Eggs Benedict were being offered on a "per order basis" and a live omelette was also available. I do not want you to go away a disappointed guest. I would like to invite you to contact me at the restaurant so we can discuss this unfortunate incident.

Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome experience - #1 for these foodies”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hubby and I spend too much $$ seeking great food. Found it at Table 24 on our recent mini-vacation from Vancouver. What a wonderful experience! Top notch in all aspects.

We are usually cautious about leased restaurants connected to hotels, but in this case we received excellent attentive chatty genuinely warm service by Jen, very tasty professionally presented piping hot food by their female chef, welcomed the relaxing decor and mellow music, hunkered down in the lovely leather comfy chairs, and had a very positive experience.

Hubby really enjoyed his crab cakes and gnocchi, while I loved the veggy taste platter. Pleased our senses.

The complimentary surprises (aumse and fire entree) during the meal were a treat. The little extras say a lot about an establishment, whether it's a waitress sharing and connecting with her guests, or how the chef enjoys surprising guests by sharing their creations. Thank you for the extra touches.

We hope you enjoy the dessert photos we've attached. Totally high on calories and pleasure scale!

Thank you Jen for your lovely service. Your service and the chef's food made our dining experience memorable and we'll be sure to return to Table 24 the next time we run away from Vancouver.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Very DIsappointing”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I chose Table 24 because they featured short ribs on their menu (which are one of his favorite dishes) and the restaurant was rated very high in the reviews. How disappointing. Even though we have dined extensively around the world we were not expecting an outstanding dining experience in a little town however we were expecting more than what we received after reading the great reviews. First of all we were told that the restaurant was fully booked but we could get a table at 5:30 . When we arrived there were very few tables filled. We ordered a pre dinner drink ...mine a martini which was the worst martini I have ever had...no fault of the bartender as he was bartender, waiter, maitred so the poor fellow was trying his best.

The drinks arrived ...didn't have time to relax over our cocktails when the salads arrived which were terrible. Wilted lettuce, over salted and very poorly presented. And note
we were still on our pre dinner cocktails. The main courses arrived...I ordered wine although I still had my martini to finish ... The pork dish I ordered was terrible. Overly spiced and my husbands short ribs were dried out and tough.

Needless to say we did not finish our entrees but did order desserts and coffee. My dessert was excellent...mini pie with ice cream. My husband had ice-cream which is pretty hard to scew up. Coffee was also very good and the dinner was finished off with a wonderful chocolate coconut truffle.

The overall bill was not that expensive so I guess the old adage you get what you pay for.

My overall view of this restaurant.....there were only two people working so what more can I say. The ambience was terrible and our waiter looked liked his clothes had come out of the Sally Ann Bin. And again as mentioned previously he was wearing many hats. Also when we left many tables were still empty so why we were told we could only get a 5:30 seating is beyond me. We felt that we had to hurry through our dinner ..it was so second rate. The whole dining experience from start to finish was less than an hour.

We were traveling through on our way to the Rockies. Next trip through we will stop at McDonalds for a much better dining experience I'm sure.

• Visited April 2013
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Table 24 Restaurant, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that evening, and for that we sincerely apologize. We have reviewed your feedback with staff to ensure we always maintain our high quality standards. We appreciate your feedback, which helps us get better.
Whistler, Canada
“Delightful BIG surprise!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Decided to just grab a room on way from Calgary to Whistler and why not just eat at the attached restaurant? Well!! What a delightful experience, right from the time my husband stopped by to ask about a reservation. Their server Alisa was absolutely high class. She seated us at the perfect table - described each dish enticingly and oh what a meal!! Terrific local ingredients - ham like I've never tasted! Lovely local wine that Alisa knew - she just added so much to the meal. Highly recommend if you like Whistler or White Rock quality meals. Keep that chef Table 24!!

• Visited April 2013
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Table 24 Restaurant, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for the outstanding review. We are pleased to hear that our server enhanced your experience and that you culinary dinner was delicious and five stars! We look forward to welcoming you again to Table 24 and the Podollan Inn on your next trip through Salmon Arm.
West Vancouver
“Rushed - would have liked to linger”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I were very short of time when we visited Table 24 but we were seated and our order taken promptly - we quite understood that our time did not allow us to do justice to the menu. The staff were very friendly, highly attentive, knowledgeable and, as far as they could do so, responsive to our severe time constraints.
We enjoyed our meals (starters only) which were well presented and tasty.
If we are in the area (and have time to do it justice) we would return without hesitation to Table 24.

• Visited March 2013
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Table 24 Restaurant, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our staff and your culinary experience. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.