Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Salmon Arm Inn(Salmon Arm)(Great Value!)
$117
$103
$86
Prestige Harbourfront Resort(Salmon Arm)
$140
  • Spa
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Salmon Arm)(Great Value!)
$98
Hilltop Inn(Salmon Arm)(Great Value!)
$100
Official Hotel
$55
$79
$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshuswap lakehouse is beautifulplace to staygourmet breakfastmade from scratchlovely treatmentsmoment you arrivean amazing hostwonderful hospitalitygreat conversationruns a tight shiplower floorwill continue to do sobeautiful lake viewfamily emergencywe loved our stayhome away from home
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Wish I had more time at this lovely B&B . Had to travel to Salmon Arm for a friends funeral in Sept./13 so decided to try something other than a hotel . Travelling alone so wasn't sure if I had made the right decision ??
So glad I did...
Read all the reviews and decided to give a try . Wonderful haven after a long day . From my first contact via phone to Toby confirming my booking , to the detailed directions , warm welcome, amazing breakfast, delightful room , shopping experience and conversation prior to heading back home.. Every thing was Perfect ! No weird vibe here .... just amazing hospitality ! Keep up the wonderful job Toby . I'm coming Back !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Owner at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to coming and enjoying your property at Sydney Waterfront Inn & Suites in Victoria, as the view of your property and being at the ocean will be a perfect place to visit in the late Spring.
I'm so glad you came and very much look forward to having you here next year!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was our first trip through Salmon Arm, and Destination Spa B & B was a perfect spot to rest. Wish we could have stayed longer than one night to enjoy the accommodations and the town. Toby and Kevin were away, but left their home in the care of a lovely lady, Joan, who made us feel welcome, cooked a wonderful breakfast and shared her knowledge of Salmon Arm. The home is spotless and well-organized, also beautifully decorated. All notes of instructions were appreciated and reasonable, keeping in mind we are staying in someone's home, not a commercial hotel. We have already recommended this B&B to many friends and would stay again [hopefully for a longer period] in a heartbeat...thanks Toby and Kevin [and Joan]. Our stay in Salmon Arm was a highlight of our trip.

Room Tip: All three rooms have a fabulous view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin-Toby-Carson, Manager at Destination Spa Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide an online review of your stay here and all your kind words. Joan was delighted with your company! I look forward to meeting you sometime as well.
Many thanks again!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Destination and would love to return! Did not have the opportunity to meet Toby this time round but our hostess Joan made some us feel so comfortable and cared for! Beautiful home, beautiful surroundings, very comfortable, felt like such a treat! Joan also went out of her way and attended to every small detail.
We just wish we could have had more time to spend to take more of it in.
Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! Your comments are a tremendous boost of confidence to Joan, as this was her first time being a Hostess at a Bed & Breakfast. Both she and I are thrilled to hear that you are considering coming back sometime! Can't wait!
We'll be here....

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Good:
-Lovely location with a beautiful garden and fantastic view. I wish the weather had been warmer so we could have enjoyed the outdoor environments.
-Comfortable bed. Great water pressure in the shower.
-Plenty of parking. Good breakfast, adapted and personalized as requested.

The Bad:
Sharing a bathroom! The Shayna Suite and the Adrian "Executive" Suite share a single bathroom. This is not made clear on either TripAdvisor or bbcanada.com, and it's the one detail I think absolutely should be made clear. If I had known this when booking, I would have gone elsewhere.

Style takes precedence over comfort and practicality in guest rooms. The armchairs in our room were white, with black leatherette antimacassars on back and arms. The duvet cover and dress pillows looked like pieced leather and suede (but may have been pleather and microsuede), and were accompanied by a sign pointing out their quality and the importance of not letting anything touch them. The night tables were covered in leather place mats, topped with a coaster. There was a stylish glass desk, but it was covered in leather placemats and objets d'art, and no chair was provided, so to all practical purposes it's just another display of fine things. We were exhorted not to let anything touch the walls, because it's very expensive to repaint, and there were ugly felt furniture protectors on the wall behind the headboard, presumably in case of vigorous activity there.

Overall, this felt like a show home or trophy case rather than an actual home, and certainly not like a place I felt at home. The owner's taste and convenience take precedence over practicality and guest comfort.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Adventurat
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'm not a B&B type of traveler, but I thought I would take a chance on this one based upon the great reviews below. I was not disappointed- and my wife was thrilled with the change of pace over a roadside motel/hotel that is likely noisy, impersonal and might come with a muffin for breakfast. This B&B is like staying with old friends in their beautiful and immaculate home. Toby, your friendly hostess, is clearly a talented artist in the way she has decorated the house and the gardens are straight out of Home & Garden magazine. Both are incredible and the breakfast is easily worth at least $50 of the room charge. I highly recommend this B&B and I hope to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of your experience. These past 9 years has allowed us to make new friends, and it is guests like you, that make this adventure truly a memorable experience for us!
Friends are always welcome.
When you coming back?