“great take out & delivery”

Odyssia Steak House
Ranked #51 of 85 Restaurants in Sidney
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

delivered ribs really tasty & amount great with vegetables,,pizza very good,,side orders great,pepper steak stir fry,best ever had...PRICES little high but worth it for quality of food ..delivery prompt &food hot &tasty

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I are residents of Vancouver Island and, no matter where we are living on the Island, we come to Odyssia to eat at some point. You could probably call us regulars - the owner knows who we are and always greets us personally. Over the years, we have probably tried most of the items on the menu and have no complaints. We do have our favorites though and Odyssia has the best kalamari - my husband loves the cheeseburgers. Yes, the decor may be a little old but it's clean and has a definate Greek atmosphere. What more could you expect? Service is good, the washrooms are clean and we have never had a bad meal here.

1  Thank RedRambler220
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We tried this restaurant over a year ago and were not impressed, but thought we would give it a second chance. Big mistake. The place was busy and there seemed to be lots of staff, so we thought this was a positive signal. The first thing we noticed was the dirt. When taking some packaged sugar out of the sugar container, I discovered a nice layer of dirt and dust at the bottom. The decor is old and tired and the food was mediocre at best. My husband had the seafood fettuccine which he found greasy and runny. The rice was the best thing about my Calamari dinner. The Calamari itself had a strange odour, and was totally inedible. The staff were busily running around,ignored hand signals and didn't come around to fill water glasses or to check to see if we were satisfied with our meals. When the server finally showed to clear our plates and I pointed our that I had not eaten the Calamari because of the off odour, she claimed that they had been serving it all day and no one else had complained. She then stopped clearing the table and left us sitting with dirty dishes. The manager did take 50% off the price of my meal, but we won't be returning.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A nice quiet family style restaurant I eat in from time to time. The baked lasagne and spagetti is really good and the pizza as well. Every time I order pizza it has been ready on time and I got what I ordered. I recommend it.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stopped into this restaurant in Sidney when the one we were originally planning to attend was closed. There were a lot of customers, so thought we were safe in trying it out. The decor is outdated...it reminds me of restaurants we used to go to in the early 80s. The menu has a reasonable selection but is overpriced, and the food was disappointing, bland and unappetizing, with no attempt made at presentation. The beef in my souvlaki was tough and full of gristle. The service was atrocious. They had a lot of staff for the number of diners, but we still had to flag people down to ask for things, and they made not one, but two, mistakes on our bill at the end. We waited over 45 minutes for our meal. Once realizing the food was not coming any time soon, we asked for an order of garlic bread to share, to take the edge off our hunger. You would think they would hurry to bring it, knowing they were keeping us waiting, but we had to remind them about it after about 15 minutes, and then they finally brought out one single, tasteless and dry slice for the four of us to share.