“Great food and very nice people!!”
Review of Bistro Suisse

Bistro Suisse
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: European, German, Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistro Suisse and proudly offers a wide selection of classic Swiss and European dishes. Food made from scratch and served with love make the culinary experience in this casual fine dining restaurant located in the heart of Sidney so unique!
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The bistro suisse is a "must" in sidney, BC. The food is excellent and the decoration with all the swiss stuff is just amazing... I loved it!!!

3  Thank Dominikspycher
There are newer reviews for Bistro Suisse

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was impressed...swiss traditions all over the walls, wonderfull decorations. The meals were delicious, i recommand the quiche or the rösti. My first time in vancouver island and really happy to find suche a nice place with outstanding atmosphere....!!!!

1  Thank Claudia L
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had an excellent meal here and was well treated even though it was a very busy night and I was a single traveler. The food and service were both excellent. I loved that there were diners who obviously come often and were greeted by name and treated like honoured guests by the staff. I sat next to a charming couple in their 90s who told me that they eat there several times a week. Not the restaurant or food is just for seniors -- there were also families with children and young couples enjoying a diner out. Next time I would make a reservation as they seem to be constantly full.

2  Thank ramblingstone
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had a delicious dinner at the Bistro Suisse last night for our anniversary. Try the rosemary chicken with whipped potatoes - it's wonderful. The dessert sampler with three choices to share is a good choice after a big meal. Our plate included creme brule, lemon mousse and a flourless chocolate cake - so moist it melts in your mouth! The service was exceptional. We've already made reservations for the end of the week.

2  Thank James M
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have dined here several times - both for lunch and for dinner. Never been disappointed in any way. The food is superb and the service is perfect. Leave your calorie counting behind and truly enjoy a wonderful meal. Be sure to make a reservation.

2  Thank Jan S