“Yummy calamari and souvlaki”

Maria's Souvlaki & Greek Snack
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family loves coming here to eat. Yum yum yum. We have come many times, but always stick to the same favorites..... souvlaki, calamari, Caesar and greek salads. Haven't had a bad meal. Thoroughly enjoyed EVER bite!

1  Thank JMS75
There are newer reviews for Maria's Souvlaki & Greek Snack

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have eaten multiple times at Maria's over the years and have found the food to be consistently good and consistently delicious. In comparison with other Greek restaurants we have tried, Maria's is simply the best. The food is fresh and the portions ample. The atmosphere is very casual and would not likely suit a "night out on the town" type of occasion. For lunch or an informal supper, however, Maria's is an excellent choice.

1  Thank canadatraveljunkie39
Reviewed April 18, 2013

At least twice a month my husband and I eat at Maria's. The food is always the same.....fantastically delicious. I've had Greek food from here to Athens, and this is simply my favorite.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Delicious aromas tantalize as you enter the restaurant. We had the Pork Souvlaki which was excellent -- well seasoned and very tender with just the right amount of tzatziki sauce, tomatoes and onions. The Greek Salad was perfectly balanced with tomatoes, cucumber, onions and green pepper with feta and a light but tasty dressing. And the spanikopita was crisp, tender and not in the slightest greasy. With friendly, fast service and food like this we would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank slyfoxx24
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I order a lamb solvaki and I ended up throwing it out . If I had not ordered out I would have sent it back, but coming home and goin gout again was a waste of time. won't be back. the lamb was tasteless with no seasoning and the tomatoes were hard and tasteless as well.