“Best breakfast service!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Best breakfast service!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We stayed downtown Victoria for two nights and the breakfast at the hotel we stayed at was terrible. The cook must have been new or something. On our way home to Vancouver, we popped by Sidney and decided to go for breakfast at 3rd St. Cafe. The place was busy. It was full yet the Owner and the waitress were running around smiling and accommodating everyone.
We had the best breakfast and customer service of the weekend thanks to 3rd ST. Cafe.
Thanks and we will be back!

• Visited December 2011

Victoria, Canada
“Simply fantastic”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

The 3rd Street Cafe is always top of the list when it comes to heading out for a family breakfast - even the kids like it. The best eggs bennie around - especially the crab cake benny (I think it's called the Crabby Benny on the menu), you've got to try it. I've never had a bad meal here! Service is great, food is great, atmosphere is great - just be prepared to queue to get in.

• Visited December 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Cheap, great cafe and a lot of fun inside! Sometimes there's a lineup (especially in the morning!). Love it!

Visited November 2011
Victoria, Canada
“Service Disappointment”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Normally I would give the cafe 10/10 but today the waitresses were very snitty. It's not what they said but how they said it. I have eaten there a few times when neither the proprietors Debbie and Scott and long time employee Donna have not been working and everytime I feel like getting up and leaving. The atmosphere in there today in my opinion was not a customer accepting atmosphere. Mike one of the cooks has always got a smile.
My hair stylist and estetician is out in Sidney so I save my hunger for 3rd. St. whenever I have an appointment,unfortunately unless someone with manners is working I will not return.

Diana Day

Visited October 2011
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Lived up to the reviews”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I chose this place because we wanted somewhere to eat in Sidney while we were on a local bike ride. I checked out the Trip advisor reviews and they were all very good. We got on our bikes and had to ask directions to the cafe when we got into Sidney. The lady who gave the directions assured us it was worth while.. We were given a window seats facing onto the pavement which was good as we could watch our bikes having no locks. I Ordered the Eggs Benny with crab cakes and my husband the Standard Breakfast, of home fries, bacon, sausage, scrambled egg and brown toast. My Eggs Benny was English muffins with crab cakes, onion, spinach, with soft boiled eggs on top, and excellent hollandaise as the reviewers had promised with home fries on the side. Excellent. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the yolk spilt out onto my fries gorgouse. Unlimited hot coffee was available. Everything was freshly cooked. It was very popular, we arrived about 11.45 fortinately as a queue started to form about 12.00. Hopefully get back to Sidney for another bike ride and excellent breakfast at 3rd St Cafe. THanks

• Visited September 2011