“Good food & excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Brick Cafe

Red Brick Cafe
Ranked #44 of 84 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“Good food & excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were wandering around Sidney when the storefront of the Red Brick Cafe caught our eye. I prefer dining at small local restaurants and definitely was not disappointed. This family of 4 all found something from their very large menu board. I had the homemade Mac & Cheese with side salad (so did my KD loving daughter) and finished off the plate. While not the best Mac & Cheese I've ever had it certainly ranks pretty high on the list and I'd order it again. My husband had an egg salad sandwich and the clam chowder while the other daughter had an egg salad sandwich with the potato / bacon soup. We all agreed that the food was delicious and plentiful. I'd go back.

• Visited August 2014

“Dan the "manager " was extremely rude, terrible food, worse service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Placed an order to go this morning , waited 30 min for a totally mediocre small omlette. Two orders were placed but only one was taken. When we called back to sort it out a very rude kid in the kitchen named Dan claiming to be the manager told us we had made the mistake ordering. Which was not the case. If you want BAD service, and to be treated to totally bad food this is the place to go! If you want palatable food avoid this cafe
at all costs!!!

Not worth it!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sarah P
Sidney, Canada
“A homey little place to people watch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Right on Beacon avenue (the main drag) it offers an array of beverages and baked treats. Sidewalk tables as well as seating inside provide an inviting place to meet and socialize with friends and acquaintances.
I go there to hold impromtu meetings in support of the town.

Visited August 2013
saskatoon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pulled Pork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I think this was the place my husband & i had a wonderful pulled pork sandwich and a very tasty and unique salad to go with it.
they had a bistro seating area outside which was nice.
Quick friendly service & reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
Eagan, Minnesota
“Not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was in search of a good salad during my stay in Sidney. I try to be fair but also honest on my evaluations of eating experiences. In my opinion a good chef or cobb salad is a work of art. It should be both visually appealing while bringing together a harmony of flavor with all variety of ingredients.

I ordered a chef salad. Most of the standard ingredients were included but it did not taste or feel fresh. The flavor was bland and left me feeling dissapointed. Perhaps there other menu items are worthwhile but I won't be able to report as I won't be going back

• Visited September 2013