the location of this hotel is excellant. lots of restaurants, shops, cafe's in the area. had a nice suite room with unobstructed view of the water. i would recommend requesting a room on a higher floor. we were on the second floor and people walking by would be able to see in our room and we could hear music from the restaurant/bar below.
the sound proofing leaves a lot to be desired. i could hear clearly the conversations that went on in the room next door and people in the hallways. had some issues with the staff and the room not being ready.
the balcony was great, decent kitchen facilities and comfy beds. i think it was overpriced and the price would probably make my decision on whether i return or not. but you can't beat the view. a pool would have been nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa